- Library Overview
- Library User Information
- Collections Overview
- Library Catalog
- Programs & Services
- Research Resources
- Collections Online
- Rights & Reproductions
- Donations and Support
- Featured Collections
- Library News & Updates
- Plan a Visit
- Support MdHS
Did you know...
Request an Education Program
During The 2016-2017 school year, teachers receive 50% off all Onsite Field Trips, SeaRCH Programs, and Virtual Field Trips that take place during their county's discount month! Find your county's month below!
Select the program you would like to request from the list below.
Click the link to submit your online program request.
Complete the online form, you will be contacted shortly by a MdHS staff member.
Select The Program You Would Like To Request:
Tips & Frequently Asked Questions:
1)Please note our scheduling staff is onsite Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
2) Review our scholarships and grants before you schedule!
3) If you are a teacher member you receive a 10% discount. Become a teacher member now!
4) Look carefuly at when programs are offered.
- All onsite programs are offered Wednesday & Friday when the Museum is open.
- Trunks are available for a three week rental period
- Virtual Field Trips are available Tuesday - Thursday.
5) Always submit first choice and second choice dates and times.
6) Pay attention to the time requirements of each program.
Still have a question?
Please call 410-685-3750 ext. 334 or E-Mail EducationPrograms@mdhs.org